How to Batch Convert Image to Text?

This is for tutorials and hard to find info. Now OPEN to post whatever info you may have.

Moderators: RichardA, DEALER1, Prin

cyfaw
I need to post more

How to Batch Convert Image to Text?

Post by cyfaw » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:55 am

Deli OCR Text Recognition is a handy OCR software which helps users to convert Image to Excel, Image to Text, Screenshot OCR and Scanner/Digital Camera OCR. To allow users to be more efficient and faster, it supports batch conversion, which allows users to convert more than one file at a time. The tutorial below will show you the steps on how to batch convert your Image Files to Text.

Just follow the simple tutorial below on batch converting your Image to Text!
Steps to Batch Convert Image to Text

Step 1. Please download and install Deli OCR Text Recognition from the official website: https://www.deliocr.com/.

Step 2. After finish installation, launch the software and choose Images OCR.

Step 3. Then, click Add Images and select all the images that you want to convert in the software.

Step 4. Click Start OCR to start the conversion. You can choose whether to save your Text files in Separate File or Merge all in one file.

Step 5. Please wait for a while for the batch conversion to complete.

Step 6. When the conversion is complete, you can preview the results by Open the Directory Folder or click Compare on each of the file.

Just follow with the simple tutorial above, and you can perform the batch conversion from Image to Text easily using Deli OCR Text Recognition Software. If along the way, you face some technical problems or errors, please contact our customer service right away as they will help you to solve your problem as quickly as possible!

Michael V
I donated to hsvracing.com!

Re: How to Batch Convert Image to Text?

Post by Michael V » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:55 am

Thanks for splianing that to me :!: