KING OF THE STREETS April 30

Car shows, Meets, etc.

Moderators: RichardA, DEALER1, Prin

User avatar
<ZZ>
King 7
Posts: 10652
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:21 pm
Location: undisclosed

Post by <ZZ> » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:50 pm

If there is a good turnout w/racing into the night they will turn on the lights
and race till were finished

User avatar
greenone
Hsvracing Member
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by greenone » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:01 pm

zz thank you for putting forth the effort to put on a club event,don't let anyone get you down or try to cancle the race.i will be there and support your effort.and plus i just bought some e.t. street for this race

User avatar
<ZZ>
King 7
Posts: 10652
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:21 pm
Location: undisclosed

Post by <ZZ> » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:03 pm

The weather is looking good
Everyone is invited

User avatar
SHARK
I donated to hsvracing.com!
Posts: 8473
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:50 pm
Location: Yonder

Post by SHARK » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:51 pm

greenone wrote:zz thank you for putting forth the effort to put on a club event,don't let anyone get you down or try to cancle the race.i will be there and support your effort.and plus i just bought some e.t. street for this race
this.

I'll be there if everything goes right. int racin but you need anything just let me know. And I will have the cooler if you need a refreshing beverage or two.
94 Sierra Z71
83 F100 lifelong project
10 Sierra Z71 Crew (kid hauler)

Taco
I absolutely have no life
Posts: 32459
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2003 5:32 pm
Location: Behind the Lens.

Post by Taco » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:00 pm

<ZZ> wrote:Well Taco if you was enterd your argument would carry more weight
Untill then STFU
LOL, Jeff please...

I was joking with Dave because he had JUST listed me BY NAME in agreeing with the REAL HSV members that you had single-handedly turned the KOTS into a circus.

Trust when I say this, the consensus here is in agreement with ME, so when the Original HSV members have your back, your "STFU" might mean something.

User avatar
<ZZ>
King 7
Posts: 10652
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:21 pm
Location: undisclosed

Post by <ZZ> » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:05 pm

Iknow whats real

NO JOKE, NO CIRCUS, NO TRAINWRECK

REAL HSV members are invited too

User avatar
OMGWTFBODY
I absolutely have no life
Posts: 27481
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: I don't even know anymore

Post by OMGWTFBODY » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Taco wrote:
<ZZ> wrote:Well Taco if you was enterd your argument would carry more weight
Untill then STFU
LOL, Jeff please...

I was joking with Dave because he had JUST listed me BY NAME in agreeing with the REAL HSV members that you had single-handedly turned the KOTS into a circus.

Trust when I say this, the consensus here is in agreement with ME, so when the Original HSV members have your back, your "STFU" might mean something.
Taco, the simple fact is this, a lot of the people complaining wouldn't have showed up anyway, which makes their argument wasted space.
Their 'forum seniority' doesn't matter if they aren't going to participate either way.
STeeL wrote:Not a bad price for unlimited dicks.

jar87stang
I need to post more
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Post by jar87stang » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:45 pm

put me down for king 4, 87 mustang

User avatar
<ZZ>
King 7
Posts: 10652
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:21 pm
Location: undisclosed

Post by <ZZ> » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:05 pm

jar87stang wrote:put me down for king 4, 87 mustang
I vote yes

Well see jar,?
if not come out after 3:00 well get you a race

User avatar
OMGWTFBODY
I absolutely have no life
Posts: 27481
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:07 pm
Location: I don't even know anymore

Post by OMGWTFBODY » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:42 pm

dun
STeeL wrote:Not a bad price for unlimited dicks.

Taco
I absolutely have no life
Posts: 32459
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2003 5:32 pm
Location: Behind the Lens.

Post by Taco » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:19 pm

OMGWTFBODY wrote:
Taco wrote:
<ZZ> wrote:Well Taco if you was enterd your argument would carry more weight
Untill then STFU
LOL, Jeff please...

I was joking with Dave because he had JUST listed me BY NAME in agreeing with the REAL HSV members that you had single-handedly turned the KOTS into a circus.

Trust when I say this, the consensus here is in agreement with ME, so when the Original HSV members have your back, your "STFU" might mean something.
Taco, the simple fact is this, a lot of the people complaining wouldn't have showed up anyway, which makes their argument wasted space.
Their 'forum seniority' doesn't matter if they aren't going to participate either way.
Right, because Tony, Hubcap, Harley and ChrisTA, just to name a few, weren't PLANNING (past tense) to run, the decided otherwise once the debacle started.

I KNOW, not assume or think, there are others who changed their minds.

If you don't care, fine. More power to y'all. I'm not against the event at all, even though I'm sure it seems that way. I just feel this is the ANTI-KOTS, as it is much more a spectacle than it was ever supposed to be.

That is all I am going to say on the subject...

User avatar
<ZZ>
King 7
Posts: 10652
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:21 pm
Location: undisclosed

Post by <ZZ> » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:25 pm

<ZZ> wrote:Iknow whats real

NO JOKE, NO CIRCUS, NO TRAINWRECK

REAL HSV members are invited too
Taco you seem to Miss My Quote

User avatar
fourspdRAT
I absolutely have no life
Posts: 8581
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:27 am
Location: Pricevegas!

Post by fourspdRAT » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:52 pm

I'm going to be there to spectate and talk shit, as usual.

Oh, and if anyone is worried about breaking out, I'll gladly ride along. (It's kinda like sand bagging, but with a fatass instead of sand bags.)
-Gray
Image
"Speed is fine, but accuracy is final."

User avatar
WILD BILL
Jr. Postwhore
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:19 am
Location: capshaw madison huntsville

Post by WILD BILL » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:06 am

:rl: Rules say all ballast must be bolted to frame!Sandbags went out in the 50,s Check out the white chevelle wagon if he Jeff Deese,shows up saturday! Had over 200lb, bolted over rear end!!!!!
2009 Huntsville Dragway Pro track Champion

User avatar
<ZZ>
King 7
Posts: 10652
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:21 pm
Location: undisclosed

Post by <ZZ> » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:10 am

Sand baggers will be labeled and ridiculed

Post Reply