Gurley Police Department Car Show Saturday!

Car shows, Meets, etc.

Moderators: RichardA, DEALER1, Prin

Petro
I absolutely have no life

Gurley Police Department Car Show Saturday!

Post by Petro » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:38 pm

Family friend Chief Barry Pendergraft is hosting a car show to benefit his department. There will be raffle tickets for firearms and vendors. My father will have his World Champion Hot Sauces for sale also.

October 10th from 8am to 1pm at Gurley Park

https://m.facebook.com/TheGurleyPolice/ ... &source=48
Last edited by Petro on Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Greater Love Hath No Man Than This, That A Man Lay Down His Life For His Friends" John 15:13
R.I.P. Brothers In Arms
“When you can do the common things of life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world.” -George Washington Carver

Petro

Post by Petro » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:09 am

Reminder for this weekend should be a fun event and hopefully there will a good turnout. See some cool cars, eat some food, and support those who serve and protect.
"Greater Love Hath No Man Than This, That A Man Lay Down His Life For His Friends" John 15:13
R.I.P. Brothers In Arms
“When you can do the common things of life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world.” -George Washington Carver

racinfast002
Special Tool

Post by racinfast002 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:17 am

I thought he got plenty of revenue from camping out on 72.......
JUSTIN
Krispy Kreme wrote:Yall think I don't get girls. Cause I ain't very tall, but if she sees my stacks I'd bet you that she'd call.

Petro

Post by Petro » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:03 pm

Haha yeah that helps too
R.I.P. Brothers In Arms

AnthonyRSS
I should help pay for bandwidth

Post by AnthonyRSS » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:37 pm

I will probably show up

Petro

Post by Petro » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:03 am

Come out tomorrow it should be a good time and nice weather. Don't forgot about the raffle for firearm(s) too!
R.I.P. Brothers In Arms

Michael V
I donated to hsvracing.com!

Post by Michael V » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:33 pm

so how was the turnout? Good times?

Petro

Post by Petro » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:46 pm

The crowd was ok for it being Gurley but there weren't many cars due to the rain the night before and it being a park not a paved lot. The raffle items were nice. AR15 from PS with Magpul furniture, a AR air rifle, a big tool chest full of tools, and tons of other stuff. Silent auction was nice too. It was the first annual so it should hopefully grow. Oh and the Athens Car Show didn't help with attendance either I'm sure. All proceeds went to the police department so it really helped them out.

I bought $100 worth of raffles for the AR but didn't get it :(
R.I.P. Brothers In Arms