Quarter midget event for the kids.

Car shows, Meets, etc.

Moderators: RichardA, DEALER1, Prin

TT540
I donated to hsvracing.com!

Quarter midget event for the kids.

Post by TT540 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:49 am

Who knows about this. I am thinking of bringing my 7 year old go kart driving hellion.

large picture of the flyer:
https://i.imgur.com/jWVcZbO.jpg

66ChevelleTT

Post by 66ChevelleTT » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:56 am

That's awesome! I'd like to do that for my kids when they get a little older.
Dave
a couple of mustangs and some old chebbysImage

AnthonyRSS
I should help pay for bandwidth

Post by AnthonyRSS » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:11 am

My boy is exactly 4.5yo. Looks like a good time.

Petro
I absolutely have no life

Post by Petro » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:33 am

Defintely sounds like fun if they don’t get scared of driving it.
"Greater Love Hath No Man Than This, That A Man Lay Down His Life For His Friends" John 15:13
R.I.P. Brothers In Arms
“When you can do the common things of life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world.” -George Washington Carver

racinfast002
Special Tool

Post by racinfast002 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:07 am

I know a shit ton about this. This is where I started racing around age 9 until 13-14 when we moved up speedway series cars. I'm just waiting on my little dude to turn 5 and we are going to be going wide open in this. I have a feeling we will be super competitive pending he is a good driver like his dad. We were super competitive and my dad is far from a car guy. I can't wait to do this with my son.
JUSTIN
Krispy Kreme wrote:Yall think I don't get girls. Cause I ain't very tall, but if she sees my stacks I'd bet you that she'd call.

TT540

Post by TT540 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:13 pm

I just wonder how they can let some random no talent ass clown kid get behind the wheel of one of these cars that you can flip and roll. My son will drift like lightning McQueen if given the chance.

I reckon they screw down the throttle stops and have a remote shut off?!

I want to get there early because I just know some shit head parent (by that I mean kid) is going to ruin it for everybody by thinking his is kong in Mario kart.

I doubt I will get my kid into this as a hobby. No scholarship in that nonsense. :lol: We'll just continue to ride dirty.

Nemo
ROLL TIDE

Post by Nemo » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:22 pm

TT540 wrote: I want to get there early because I just know some shit head parent (by that I mean kid) is going to ruin it for everybody by thinking his is kong in Mario kart.
Don't be hatin' on Kong. That was my boy in Mario Kart!

racinfast002
Special Tool

Post by racinfast002 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:40 pm

TT540 wrote:I just wonder how they can let some random no talent ass clown kid get behind the wheel of one of these cars that you can flip and roll. My son will drift like lightning McQueen if given the chance.

I reckon they screw down the throttle stops and have a remote shut off?!

I want to get there early because I just know some shit head parent (by that I mean kid) is going to ruin it for everybody by thinking his is kong in Mario kart.

I doubt I will get my kid into this as a hobby. No scholarship in that nonsense. :lol: We'll just continue to ride dirty.
So generally the training car is governed way down. They won't have remote shutoff but will have the kill switch mounted at the top of the cage so the track workers can turn it off.
JUSTIN
Krispy Kreme wrote:Yall think I don't get girls. Cause I ain't very tall, but if she sees my stacks I'd bet you that she'd call.