My lamar is not maxed and I have no difficulty

List things for sale or anything that is wanted.

Moderators: RichardA, DEALER1, Prin

CarolingAE
I need to post more

My lamar is not maxed and I have no difficulty

Post by CarolingAE » Thu May 07, 2020 8:48 pm

I wasn't attempting to get at madden max players themselves ruining Madden, more of exactly what Madden 20 coins changes I have noticed in sport since madden max came out, such as madden maximum has overpowered defenses much too much, even old players like Kelce. Even without Madden Max, Kelce would have done that all. So your arguement is 95 SPD MLB ruined Madden? I hate Madden Max mate but you are arguement for utilizing Kelce, is well known. He is a fantastic card but not associated with Madden Max so should be mentioned.

Mate I am not trying to argue, I only want to assist you come up with a stronger argument. Than your post that I'm trying to assist you would be criticized by me people rude. But your arguement is a logical fallacy if you want to inspect Madden Max using Jason Kelce. It trying to blame someone who's not a part of the group. You get what I mean? I understand where you are coming out of unbalanced Madden right now. But I am only trying to help you whine. We good?

Man, I could tell if they don't know what your trying to say, who fought in school. Keep bringing Kelce like that's the purpose up. Kelce has 94 PLR, 95 speed 92 AWR. Theres not a great deal of increase that give rate and pursuit for protection. Madden max is 99s how is he getting hawked by him. He said lineman chasing him down. He doesn't need to mention madden max is chasing him down. Changed something in their system because placing those players at Madden.

My lamar is not maxed and I have no difficulty. Sometimes a fast de. Catches me but I just try to prevent rolling to his side. Like in real soccer, you adjust. D lineman are not jumping within my offensive line and I am not using the OL booster. A lot of this sounds like you keep getting matched up with players who have excellent teams and defensive strategies and you are not quite at that level. Don't get me wrong, I believe madden max is dumb, but not for the reasons you mentioned.

It seems as if your problem is with matchmaking, from reading your cheap Mut 20 coins post. You need equivalent opponents. Madden max is dumb because it takes away the pleasure of building a team and putting together the right pieces. Before I've sold onyx gamers because the 98 fit my strategy to acquire a 98. For instance I'd 100 ovr dexter Lawrence but offered him to get Aaron Donald's TOTY. I have a rate rush. However, there's no difference in players. The card artwork differs.