Huntsville Racing Forum Index
  Portal  •  Forum  •  Events  •  Track Times  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Login for your messages  •  Log in
You are not logged in! Log in to view additional topics.
Calendar 
News Articles
Events
Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:22 pm by rxsleeper | Comments (54)

Come join us this Saturday, July 5, from 07:30-1000 at 1001 N. Parkway Books a Million.

It is race car day. Bring your race car, plenty of room for trailers, and disturb the peace with the sound of horsepower!!!!!!

No burnouts, no racing in the lot, ALL cars are welcome, sports cars, competition, Street rod, Drag, old school cruisers, low riders whatever.

Come have a cup, mingle with other gearheads and check out the cars.

Sponsored by the Tennessee Valley Region of the Sports Car Club of America with special thanks to Twickenham Auto Club celebrating its 60th birthday.

Security provided by Huntsville Police Department. Scofflaws will be asked to leave and not come back. Don't ruin it for the rest of us. Save the racing for the autox or track events.

Please spread the word on the other local boards. I hope to make this a monthly event, first Saturday of the month.

Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:08 pm by Atomic

Its running at the moment, I better show up before I decide to tear it down and fix the TCC lockup lol

Might even throw the ladder on it if I am feeling froggy.

Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:01 pm by Brett W

Folks start showing up around 7:30, but by 8 there is a pretty good crowd and most folks stick around till 10ish.

I have heard rumors of this truck, but am not so sure it exists for real. HAHA

Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:28 pm by Atomic

Might have to try and get the truck out there finally. What time does it usually start/should I be there?

Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:21 pm by Brett W

Yes, there should be one coming up next weekend at the Books A Million on the Parkway

Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:19 pm by deuce

Is this event still active?

Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:47 pm by OMGWTFBODY

Join Twickenham Auto Club and go autocrossing.

New To Town
Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:17 pm by bmsthe1

Hello! I am new to the Huntsville area and will attend UAH in the fall. I will be a Junior and a transfer student from Texas A&M. I was part of the Texas A&M Sports Car Club, along with Supafresh clubs. I am wondering how it works around here, what club to join and what not. I am a Montgomery, AL native.

Thank you!

Sun May 01, 2016 7:46 am by rxsleeper

Come on out this Saturday. It's Bring your Race Car Day. Lots of road racers will be there, lots of Autoxr's, we hope to see some drag cars. Regardless if you race or not drop on by. Food truck rally a little later in the day and extended Cars and Coffee.

See you Saturday!

Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:05 pm by rxsleeper

Well, I spoke too soon, The Books a Million manager posted on the event page on FB and I relayed it here.

There will NOT be food trucks at the April 2nd Cars and Coffee.

See below for details.

Sorry about that, I hope you all will come on April 2nd anyway!

Quote:

Bobbi Maples
March 23 at 4:33am
We will have food trucks at this event!
Come and check out all the cool cars...bring yours!

CommentShare
Comments
Bobbi Maples
Bobbi Maples Food trucks will be at the May event NOT April! Sorry everybody!
Like Reply March 23 at 8:13am

Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:52 am by Atomic

Might have to check this out. Do I have to wear the typical black tshirt attire that car meets usually have? lol

Board Security

Hosting provided by www.cancunsystems.com

[ Time: 0.1517s ][ Queries: 16 (0.0465s) ][ GZIP on ]