Huntsville Racing Forum Index
  Portal  •  Forum  •  Events  •  Track Times  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Login for your messages  •  Log in
You are not logged in! Log in to view additional topics.
Calendar 
View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLogin for your messagesView next topic
QUICK306
I donated to hsvracing.com!

Automobile: Mustang
1/8 mile: 6.6@103
1/4 mile: 10.9@135
usa.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:29 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Still looks good. I remember the time he took down the fence in Decatur with it. Good times when alot of people raced back then.

2005 Danger Edge Sonic Blue
2004 CRF 70

Aquarius Gender:Male Goat OfflinePersonal Gallery of QUICK306View user's profileSend private message
voltron
I have no life

Automobile: battered and torn

ireland.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:07 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I remember the time we all went down to hwy 13 and whipped everything down there! I swear it was pumping more oil out the valve cover vents than the pump was to the mains lol. I also remeber when i rode up to murphreesburough with him to watch chicken race a sentra haha.

Libra Gender:Male Dog OfflinePersonal Gallery of voltronView user's profileSend private message
shawn
I need to post more

Automobile: 3 Mustangs

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:20 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Thanks! I wanted people who knew him, know that his car is in good hands and still screams down the road! I never knew him, but I somehow ended up with his car. I'd like to know some information on the engine and who built it. I was told it was a 393 stroker. Does anyone on here know what all was done to it after he passed?

Last edited by shawn on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
   OfflinePersonal Gallery of shawnView user's profileSend private message
shawn
I need to post more

Automobile: 3 Mustangs

blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:22 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Engine pic

OfflinePersonal Gallery of shawnView user's profileSend private message
onefst87
Jr. Postwhore

Automobile: 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra Vert.
1/8 mile: TBD
1/4 mile: TBD
lebanon.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:23 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Unfortunately, the one person that would know what all was done is also no longer with us. I am not sure either, but I am glad that the car is still seeing the light of day. I miss the old "Ditch Witch".

*Do not give Meagher any slack Love you Buddy*
***** RIP MEAGHER & SLOWPNY

Capricorn Gender:Male Dragon OfflinePersonal Gallery of onefst87View user's profileSend private message
JasonB
I should help pay for bandwidth

Automobile: 1979 F-150 XLT 460 4x4
1/8 mile: slow
1/4 mile: slower
usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:23 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

RIP Daniel

Sagittarius Gender:Male Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of JasonBView user's profileSend private message
bigbadbowtie
Biggest Post Whore Ever!

Automobile: slow.

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:55 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

QUICK306 wrote:
Still looks good. I remember the time he took down the fence in Decatur with it. Good times when alot of people raced back then.

The exact incident came up in a conversation a few weeks back. He was a good dude!!!

Scorpio Gender:Male Buffalo HiddenPersonal Gallery of bigbadbowtieView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
SHARK
I donated to hsvracing.com!

Automobile: Road Sofa
1/8 mile: Bought a while
1/4 mile: Pack a lunch
usa.gif
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:24 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Good dude. I pretty much found this place because of the memorial thread Cleatus told me about. Iíve met some grade A folks on here.

Reminds me to appreciate life. It can change in a blink.

Virgo Gender:Male Cock OfflinePersonal Gallery of SHARKView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLogin for your messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic