Huntsville Racing Forum Index
  Portal  •  Forum  •  Events  •  Track Times  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Login for your messages  •  Log in
You are not logged in! Log in to view additional topics.
Calendar 
View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLogin for your messagesView next topic
93redgt
Biggest Post Whore Ever!

Automobile: 93 mustang gt 2001 v10 4x4 excursion 02 harley dsg truck 97 baja hammer
1/8 mile: re
1/4 mile: tard
usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:19 pm  Post subject:  06 white tbss great shape, stock $12,500 Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

my wife is going to get rid of her tbss that we looked all over the country to find ......its stock with the only mods being;resonator delete, black front bowtie,debadged hatch, and led tag lights.....new tires (6k miles) new upper control arms, new drivers valve cover (update pcv).....zero paint work ever and always a southern truck (zero rust) ......2wd, 163k miles,leather, no nav,sunroof......will be hard pressed to find a nicer example of a stock tbss that hasnt been beat ......$12,500 obo 256-550-0485 for more info or pics

Capricorn Gender:Male Rat OfflinePersonal Gallery of 93redgtView user's profileSend private message
93redgt
Biggest Post Whore Ever!

Automobile: 93 mustang gt 2001 v10 4x4 excursion 02 harley dsg truck 97 baja hammer
usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:27 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

i got it cleaned up and ready for the next owner yesterday (weather has been crappy).....i made a new post on facebook so message me for pics

Capricorn Gender:Male Rat OfflinePersonal Gallery of 93redgtView user's profileSend private message
93redgt
Biggest Post Whore Ever!

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:32 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

no one in here needs a super clean stock tbss for the wife or girlfriend?

maireeka
I absolutely have no life

Automobile: 93 Miata, 17 focus st

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:41 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Im gonna tell ya. Before I bought my wife her 4runner I said hey we could save money and have a cooler vehicle in a tbss. Was thinking specifically of this one as you had mentioned it a while back. She says no I want a 4runner. Ohhhkayyy then

Patrick

Pisces Gender:Male Cat HiddenPersonal Gallery of maireekaView user's profileSend private message
93redgt
Biggest Post Whore Ever!

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:01 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

sold it this weekend......hated to see it go because i know i will be hunting the exact same thing in 5-6 years but right now the wife is happy so i will take it

Pr4mnceMan
I absolutely have no life

Automobile: 6.2 Club

blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:20 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

So, are you saying your wife will be happy for 5-6 years??? Cause thatís what Iím reading!

Why should I have to change my name? Heís the one that sucks!

Pisces Gender:Male Pig OnlinePersonal Gallery of Pr4mnceManView user's profileSend private message
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLogin for your messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic