Huntsville Racing Forum Index
  Portal  •  Forum  •  Events  •  Track Times  •  Search  •  Preferences  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Login for your messages  •  Log in
You are not logged in! Log in to view additional topics.
Calendar 
View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLogin for your messagesView next topic
Taco
I absolutely have no life

Automobile: '99 WS-6

usa.gif
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:11 pm  Post subject:  CBI Hot Rod Cruise-In - August 19th - 5pm til 9pm
From Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:00 pm to Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:59 pm (included)
Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

As the title says, Misty and Jeff are planning a Cruise-In at CBI on August 19th.

More details as they become available.

Be sure to "Like" them on FaceBook for up-to-the-minute info (CBI Performance Warehouse).

Leo Gender:Male Cock HiddenPersonal Gallery of TacoView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website
awebb

Automobile: I gave up at life
1/8 mile: = 660 Ft.
1/4 mile: = 1320 Ft.
blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:42 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

DANGIT! I've already got a party to go to that night, if I didn't I'd do my whole "Lone ricer" impersonation and be the only Honda that showed up again...

Gender:Male  HiddenPersonal Gallery of awebbView user's profileSend private message
OMGWTFBODY

Automobile: Pontiac(s)

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:09 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

hm.....

Taurus Gender:Male Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of OMGWTFBODYView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
racinfast002
Special Tool

Automobile: 91 Scarab Sport Twin 225 EFI
1/8 mile: On land or by sea?

italy.gif
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:25 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

might actually make this one.

Yall think I don't get girls. Cause I ain't very tall, but if she sees my stacks I'd bet you that she'd call.

Aries Gender:Male Dragon OfflinePersonal Gallery of racinfast002View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website
Wilson!

Automobile: '04 WRX '07 TBSS '07 2500HD 06 Legacy GT '07 Victory Hammer '75 Honda CB200T 2004 Acura TSX '17 Cannondale Beast of the East '18 Giant Anthem Avanced

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:31 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

may be able to attend myself. have to wait and see what's going on that day.

Libra Gender:Male Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of Wilson!View user's profileSend private message
SLOWBRAH
I should help pay for bandwidth

Automobile: RACE CARs
1/8 mile: Shhlow
1/4 mile: Shhlower.....
usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:06 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I hope to make it

05' Rinker 232 aka "SKALAWAGIN"
06' TSX... My Race Car now???

Taurus Gender:Male Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of SLOWBRAHView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website
RedSy
Sr. Postwhore

Automobile: Syclones, 'vettes, and mullet mobiles

italy.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:30 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I plan to be there.

1992 GMC (Prototype) Syclone #4855
1991 GMC Syclone (SOLD)
1986 Fiero GT 3800sc
1983 Camaro Z28 LT1/M6

EvilZ wrote:
I haven't taken the pole yet

Aries Gender:Male Dragon OfflinePersonal Gallery of RedSyView user's profileSend private message
OMGWTFBODY

Automobile: Pontiac(s)

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:40 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I got volunteered for something else. =/

Taurus Gender:Male Tiger OfflinePersonal Gallery of OMGWTFBODYView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
kyphur
Sr. Postwhore

Automobile: 1974 Camaro Z28 Type LT : 2001 Camaro Z28
1/8 mile: slow.
1/4 mile: even slower...
usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:42 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

They're planning it for today on a Friday? Dang, wish I had known about it sooner.

Capricorn Gender:Male Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of kyphurView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Wilson!

Automobile: '04 WRX '07 TBSS '07 2500HD 06 Legacy GT '07 Victory Hammer '75 Honda CB200T 2004 Acura TSX '17 Cannondale Beast of the East '18 Giant Anthem Avanced

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:33 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

i don't think i'm going to make it. my back is killing me. missed work yesterday, thinking about going home now.... need rest and ice Sad

Libra Gender:Male Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of Wilson!View user's profileSend private message
osofast
BIG TIPPER

Automobile: Mustang

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:40 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

awebb wrote:
DANGIT! I've already got a party to go to that night, if I didn't I'd do my whole "Lone ricer" impersonation and be the only Honda that showed up again...

I'll be in a Toyota. Smile

Taurus Gender:Male Cock OfflinePersonal Gallery of osofastView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
EvilZ

Automobile: 86 Toyota 4x4, 99 Honda Civic CX (all the mpg's), 69 Camaro SS (project), 2013 Viper
1/8 mile: slow
1/4 mile: slower
usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:38 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I had planned on it but something else came up. Have fun.

Scorpio Gender:Male Buffalo OfflinePersonal Gallery of EvilZView user's profileSend private message
Troy Denby

Automobile: ...

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:08 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Ill probably be there in the Junkyard Silverado

Leo Gender:Male Cock HiddenPersonal Gallery of Troy DenbyView user's profileSend private message
osofast
BIG TIPPER

Automobile: Mustang

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:00 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Awesome meet! Closest thing to the DQ meet so far! It's gonna happen every 3rd Friday. Thanks CBI!

Taurus Gender:Male Cock OfflinePersonal Gallery of osofastView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
Prin

Automobile: Trans Am

usa.gif
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:17 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I had a good time!!!! Next time, I will come earlier and bring some chairs!

What about if I just want the shine to last a month or so?

Libra Gender:Male Snake OfflinePersonal Gallery of PrinView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLogin for your messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic